Walkthrough guide to install Ondat onto a Rancher Cluster
If you are running Kubernetes in Rancher, there are a number of options on how you run your Ondat cluster. Please see the following white papers, datasheets, webinars and blogs for more information about some of the key use-cases of running Ondat in Rancher.
- White paper: Ondat Platform Architecture Overview
- Blog: Ondat and SUSE Rancher - Run your Stateful Applications Everywhere
- Blog: Self-managed DBaaS running on Kubernetes with Ondat and SUSE Rancher
- Blog: Implement Postgres on Kubernetes with Ondat and SUSE Rancher
- Webinar: Deliver Kubernetes native, persistent storage with Ondat and SUSE Rancher
- Video Demonstration: Getting started with SUSE Rancher and Ondat persistent storage